samedi 8 septembre 2007

FCP - Serge bets against Sens

I like poker. Quite a bit.

I started reading Daniel Negreanu's blog in 2005, pretty much the first blog I read ever. Well...about at the same time I started reading James Mirtle's blog.

OK, so, at FCP, I've been really enjoying reading through the forums.

The strategy forums are a goldmine of information. Among many other concepts, I've learned there about ev...expected value...at the heart of all poker decisions. A minute to learn, a lifetime to master...

Now the hockey forum is the nuts. I've been posting a lot there since 06. Daniel is in a crazy hockey pool they call the AHL and Serge is the GM of the Mustangs that compete with Negreanu's Cheap Thieves. Well Serge was active posting today in his full delusional Leaf fan form and he took $100 worth of bets that the Leafs will finish above the Sens in the standings this year. LOL !!!!!

Aucun commentaire: