mercredi 25 février 2009

Sens - Canes Officiating Comment / 6th Sens dissing Québécois

I want to comment on the officiating tonight...two 2nd period calls were pretty annoying to me...

The first one, Garry Galley and Dean Brown talked about quite a bit on the Sportsnet broadcast, but Fisher doesn't even touch him with an unintentional high stick...give me a break...

Second one, when Vermette got called for closing the hand on the puck on the PK and McCreary puts up 2 fingers meaning that he did it twice... Did what twice ? He had his hand wide open, palming the puck from the top...don't know, but to me, that is not "closing the hand on the puck"...

I'll also link out to The 6th Sens for this post. Mr Graeme, I like your blog, but this goes to far, I take exception to insulting french canadians that live here...

Aucun commentaire: